Here are some example problems, based on client questions that we’ve solved in the past:
- The CEO of a technical service provider says their website doesn’t generate conversions, even though the website is getting quite a bit of organic traffic for relevant technical terms.
- A co-founder of a SaaS company struggles with getting the company’s site to rank for relevant terms in organic search, despite a regular content publishing schedule.
- A Head of Demand Generation at a technical agency is getting traffic and conversions from organic sources, but is unsure how to scale the operation by 2× conversions per year, 5×, or 10× over the coming years.
- A VP of Marketing at a developer-focused company feels like she lacks a coherent strategy for content that would combine the needs of marketing, sales, product, engineering, and people teams.
- A Head of Marketing says her team lacks the desire, ideas, and time to write content — and so no content gets written or published.
- Another Head of Marketing recognizes that his organization lacks a content publishing process, with things getting started but not finished.
These problems are varied, but frequently they all boil down to the same core issues: lack of clarity on the goals, lack of a suitable process to get to those goals, or lack of skills in people who are tasked with achieving those goals.
While it’s definitely possible to figure out what the issues are on your own, it might take months or years of experimentation and a lot of wasted effort to get to the right answer and unlock the next stage of growth.
We help you answer difficult questions around content marketing in days, not months.